"Purdue's size means that there are always interesting people I have yet to meet and activities to investigate. It offers a beautiful campus, challenging academics, and inspiring peers." - Carol Rupprecht, Biology
- Be Involved
- Student Housing and Learning Communities
- Arts and Culture
- Clubs and Activities
ITap (Information Technology at Purdue)
Provides IT resources, services, user support, discounts on hardware, software and services, and more!
- Computing Labs
ITap maintains over 60 instructional computer labs on campus. Labs range in size from 14 computers to over 100 computers. The ITap computers in these labs provide an extensive software suite and a secure work environment for our faculty, staff, and students.
Purdue has an extensive library system comprised of the Hicks Undergraduate Library and 13 libraries specific to various schools/colleges/departments on campus. Visit the Libraries Web site for complete information on hours, locations, and services.
- Disability Resource Center
- Young Hall, Room 830 (494-1247)
- Any student with a documented learning disability or attention deficit disorder who attends Purdue may receive assistance through the Disability Resource Center (DRC) in the Office of the Dean of Students (ODOS).
- The Assistive Technology Center (ATC) (Room 111, Stewart Center) has specialized hardware and software that allows students with disabilities to use computers in a way comparable to their non-disabled peers.
Transportation and Parking
- Purdue University Parking and Campus Maps
- City Bus (free transportation for Purdue students)
- West Lafayette Transportation (busses, trains, airports)
- Lafayette Limo shuttle to and from Indianapolis Airport
- Amtrak Train